We agree upon the confidential nature of the disclosed information by AREACODE INC. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) as stated below.
1. The term “Information” as used herein shall have the meaning that “the ID and the password given and disclosed information by The Company” for all purposes of this AGREEMENT.
2. The party shall abide by the following terms and conditions regarding the handling of the disclosed information.
(1) The party should not authorize the release of information to a third party.
(2) The management representative shall be decided to have access to the information.
3. If the party fails to abide by any of the terms and conditions hereof, The Company may make a compensation claim for losses and necessary actions.
4. This Agreement shall be valid for one (1) year commencing from the effective date written below. This Agreement will be automatically renewed and extended for another one (1) year period subsequently unless otherwise either Party notifies the other Party of its unwillingness to extend the duration of this Agreement with one (1) month written notice.
5. Regardless of the preceding clause, the stipulation described in 2-(1) shall have force even after the expiration of this contract.
6. In the event of any doubts arising out of this agreement or terms and conditions not set up in this agreement, both parties shall exert their best endeavors to settle the same in a fair and amicable way in the spirit of mutual cooperation and concession.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the party hereto above caused this Agreement to be executed as of the day and the year agreed here.